Tuesday, June 21, 2011

first ranting..

Hi guys, I restarted my blog again. Felt the need to. The previous 2 were crap out of crap. Wait is this even a phrase. Anyway, let me introduce myself first. The name is alwin. This year 20 and currently in NS. My unit? THE COMPANY…  got a wonderful girl as my girlfriend… 
Anyways, this blog will be part of my rantings and my frustration in life. Mind you, this girlfriend is my first in my life. I am also her first. So there are a lot of things we do are hear see from others. Not exactly are our own opinions. Thought what the others do will be correct. So yup…  hope you guys can help me comment on stuff too… like what to do and say and stuff…
Won’t exactly start my rantings now… first post must be one to intro and stuff… hmhm… will be typing this like texting ppl so don’t mind please… also, I hope this blog won’t be just my rantings… maybe I will intro somethings or maybe comment on some shit and goods about stuff… so ya…. 
Anyways, I end off here first… my debut will come tomorrow… hope I won’t be too tired for this tomorrow.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment